FCPS Laptop SOL Preparation
FCPS Student Laptop SOL Preparations
Please help us prep for the upcoming Spring SOLs by having your students follow these steps to ensure the laptop is ready and has received all needed updates.
- Restart your laptop at least once a week.
- Restart your laptop during Falcon Focus time whether you are in person at school or virtual at home.
- Follow these directions to see which version of TestNav is installed on your laptop.
Is the version shown something other than 18.104.22.168 or 1.9.7? Use these directions to update TestNav on your own.
If you cannot update TestNav or are uncomfortable with the directions please submit an Online Support Request. We will contact you with the next steps.
- Continue to restart your laptop every time you have Falcon Focus time.
On April 24th or April 25th…
- Restart your laptop one last time before SOL Testing.
- Check to see which version of TestNav is installed on your laptop. Remember, you need Version 22.214.171.124 or 1.9.7 installed for SOL Testing.
*directions require an @fcpsschools.net account to access.