Frost's Family Engagement Data
For the first time, Fairfax County Public Schools conducted a division-wide Family Engagement Survey. The survey was administered March 24 – April 12, 2019 to all families with students in grades K-12.
All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community
We are proud that families at Frost reported:
- 95percent feel the school staff keeps parents informed of their child's progress.
- 93 percent feel welcome at my child’s school.
- 93 percent feel my child feels safe at school.
- 93 percent feel information provided to me is easy to understand.
- 90 percent feel Frost welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
Frost Family Engagement Survey results FCPS webpage to view survey result throughout the school district.