2020-21 New Student Registration
Welcome to Frost Middle School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Falcons for the 2020-21 school year!
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- Students who are new to Frost Middle School and not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- 7th and 8th-grade students who are new to Frost Middle School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but did not most recently attend one of the elementary schools in the Woodson High School Pyramid (Canterbury Woods ES, Fairfax Villa ES, Little Run ES, Mantua ES, Olde Creek ES, Wakefield Forest ES) as a 6th-grader in 2019-2020. If the student attended one of these elementary schools, there is nothing that needs to be completed. The student records will be automatically transferred to Frost Middle School.
To join Frost Middle School, first determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
Enrolling parent, if your student does live in the South County MS boundary and does meet one of the two categories above, please fill out the new student registration form below. This form will be submitted to Emily Cheng, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
Please submit this form in English.
New Student Registration Forms
- Visit the FCPS registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in FCPS.
- For more information, please visit our school's new student registration page.
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than English?
Student families wishing to register a middle school student with a home language other than English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.