In preparation for the start of the school year, several forms are required to be completed. In lieu of sending home paper packets, below you will find links that will connect you to the required forms and information you need to start the school year. Paper packets will be available for pick up in the main office if needed.
Please plan to return forms to school on one of the following:
- August 21st during the 8th Grade Schedule Pick-up (7-9 AM)
- August 22nd during the New Student Walk around (1-3 PM)
- First week of school during Falcon Focus
Checklist for forms to be printed and returned to school. Access forms below.
- Emergency care, health, military:
- Emergency Care Form – Parents must review emergency care information on file and update the form (if needed). All parents need a Parent View account and can update the Emergency Care Form via weCare by clicking weCare. For more information about obtaining a Parent View account, please click Parent SIS
- Health Information Form
- Military Connected Students Form – Required for all families
- Information for Homeless Families
2. Classroom Software Permission FORM (complete ONLY if child is under 13 years old) Under 13 Parental permission letter for classroom software
3. After School Program 19-20 Registration– If your child plans to participate in the After-School program, they must complete a registration form.
Other Child-Specific Forms:
- Free and Reduced Lunch or Meal Information with application
- Scoliosis Fact Sheet
- Clinic Health forms (if applicable to your child)
- Medication Authorization Form
- Student Use of Inhalers Form
- Student Use of Epi-Pen Form
- Parent Information regarding Student Opt-Out Rights and Choices (if applicable to your child) and Family Life Education Information and Opt-Out