New Student Registration
Registration for the Frost Falcon Lift Off is now open! This program will take place on August 11th and is open to all rising 7th grade students who will be attending Frost in 22-23. Students will have the opportunity to participate in school orientation activities such as tours of the school, discussion of middle school procedures, and Q&A sessions with teachers and counselors. Families may sign up for one of two sessions on August 11th from 8 AM – 11 AM OR 12 PM – 3 PM. There is no cost of the program, but parents must provide transportation to and from Frost. If interested, please register your student using this Lift Off Registration Google Form.
This orientation is for NEW to Frost 8th grade students only, and will take place Wednesday, August 17th, from 8:00-10:00. Students who did not attend Frost in 7th grade will be given their class schedules and a tour of Frost from our Student Ambassadors. This is for students only.
This will take place for all students (no registration necessary) on August 18th from 9-11 AM. During the orientation students will receive their class schedules, have the opportunity to move to each class, and meet their teachers. The morning is for students only. However, students and parents are invited to come that afternoon from 1-3 pm for self-guided tours to practice walking the student’s schedule.
All Frost students and parents are invited to come between 1:00-3:00 for self-guided tours to practice schedules before the first day of school.
Welcome to Frost Middle School!
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- Students who are new to Frost Middle School and not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- Students who are new to Frost Middle School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but did not most recently attend one of the elementary schools in the Woodson High School Pyramid (Canterbury Woods ES, Fairfax Villa ES, Little Run ES, Mantua ES, Olde Creek ES, Wakefield Forest ES).
- If the student attended one of these elementary schools, there is nothing that needs to be completed. The student records will be automatically transferred to Frost Middle School.
To join us, determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does live in the Frost Middle School boundary, please fill out the new student registration form below. This form will be submitted to Emily Cheng, our Student Services Assistant, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
New Student Registration Forms
View and complete the forms enrollment bundle.
- This form bundle allows you to enter data once and to have it appear in multiple locations.
- View and complete the FCPS minimum immunization requirements.
- Visit the FCPS registration page for more information.
English Language Learners
Families registering a middle school student with a home language other than English should contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. FCPS professionals will assess your student's English language and/or educational level. These assessments provide information to the school and support your child's instructional needs.
Special Registration Situations
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students. Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.