Frost Military Families
Our Military Families 2022
Frost Welcomes our Military Families!
Frost is proud to be a VDOE Purple Star school, and welcome our military students each year, which averages approximately 10% of our total student population. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything additional we can do to help you transition to Frost Middle School. Additional resources for FCPS Military Families are also included below.
A few events Frost offers for all new students include:
- New 7th and 8th grade orientations prior to the school year beginning in August
- New student socials
- Individual orientations, and building tours from Frost Student Ambassadors for students who join throughout the school year
In April each year, we look forward to celebrating our Military Connected students through a variety of ways, some of which include:
- School-wide lesson to increase awareness of our military student population
- Purple UP day & Spirit Week to show unified support for our military students
- Military student celebrations during and/or after school
Frost families are also encouraged to check out additional resources and ways to connect with our community:
FAQ's for New Students & Families
Join Frost's After School Program
Join our Parent-Teacher Association
FCPS Military Family Resources & Information
Department of Defense (DOD) School Liaison Officer
Frost Student Services
Learn about our counseling staff, services, and resources provided through our Student Services Department.
New Student Registration
Learn about registering and enrolling your student with Frost Middle School.