Frost Military Families
Our Military Families 2022
Frost Welcomes our Military Families!
Frost is proud to welcome our military students each year, which averages approximately 10% of our total student population. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything additional we can do to help you transition to Frost Middle School. Additional resources for FCPS Military Families are also included below.
A few events Frost offers for all new students include:
- New 7th and 8th grade orientations prior to the school year beginning in August.
- New student socials.
- Individual orientations, and building tours from Frost Student Ambassadors for students who join throughout the school year.
In April each year, we look forward to celebrating our Military Connected students through a variety of ways, some of which include:
- School-wide lesson to increase awareness of our military student population.
- Purple UP day to show unified support for our military students.
- Military student celebrations during and/or after school.
Frost families are also encouraged to check out additional resources and ways to connect with our community: